I Value Relationships and Service.
I began my professional journey as a Kindergarten teacher from New York City, and worked in the public school system in Manhattan and San Francisco for 6 years. While engaged in education theory and practice, I was highly involved in healing arts and mental health communities with personal and professional fascination.
It was a natural transition for me to move into coaching as I discovered my passion for working with adults as well as children. I created my own company, Holistic Life, as a vehicle to deliver cutting edge services such as Holistic Coaching and Energy Psychology in 2009.
In 2013, I completed my Masters in Counseling Psychology at CIIS. I now provide psychotherapy and relationship coaching to individuals and couples in the Bay Area – and love my work!
- Masters in Counseling Psychology (2013) at California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco, CA
- Multiple Subject Credential & Masters in Teaching (2004-2006) at USF, San Francisco, CA
- Bachelors of Arts (2004) at Eugene Lang College, New School University, Major: Education, San Francisco, CA
- Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy (PACT) Training with Hans Stahlschmidt, Berkeley, CA 2016
- Intensive Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP) Training with Chip Cooper, San Francisco, CA 2016
- AEDP Essential Skills with Karen Pando-Mars, San Francisco, CA 2015-2016
- Couples Consultation Group with Dr. Michael Klein, San Francisco, CA 2014 Ongoing
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) Immersion Course with Diana Fosha, Vancouver, BC 2014
- EFT Advanced Core Skills Trainings with Rebecca Jorgensen, San Francisco, CA 2014
- Level 3 Internship Training Program at Oak Creek Counseling Center, Private Practice Internship – Somatic and Humanistic Psychotherapy with Drew Hutchinson, MFT, San Francisco, CA 2014
- The Developmental Model of Couples Therapy with Dr. Ellyn Bader, San Francisco, CA 2013 – 2014
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Couples Externship with Dr. Scott Woolley and Dr. Lisa Palmer-Olsen, San Diego, CA 2013
- Level 2 Internship Training Program at Bayview Hunters Point Foundation for Community Improvement – Transpersonal and Humanistic Psychotherapy with Sheryl Pliskin, MFT, San Francisco, CA 2013-2014
- Level 1 Practicum Training Program at The Clinic Without Walls – Psychodynamic and Dialectical Behavioral Psychotherapy with Mark Purcell, PsyD, San Francisco, CA 2012-2013
- Non-Violent Communication Foundations 1 & 2 through BayNVC with Nancy Kahn, San Francisco, CA 2012
- Holistic Life Coaching Credential Program at The Spencer Institute, Los Angeles, CA 2009
- Levels I, II & III Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner Certification, San Francisco & San Diego, CA 2009-2010